WHO WE ARE.
Founded in 1996, Trayport Germany GmbH is an owner-managed software house with international customers from the banking, insurance and energy sectors. The company is based in Bremen, from where it serves the German, European and Asian markets. We attach great importance to our flexibility and agility in professional dealings with our customers, partners and in the development of our products. Our employees work in a flat company hierarchy and our offices have open doors. We do without specifications and bureaucracy and live out our creativity in our products.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HELPDESK / IT (F/M/D)
- 1st / 2nd level support with the software for retail and institutional customers
- Acceptance, analysis, processing and solution for enquiries regarding our own software on the telephone, via e-mail or by remote access in German and English
- Documentation and preparation of the company software
- Licence management
- Packaging, testing and distribution of our software
- Completed training as IT specialist, or commercial training with experience in the IT field
- Very good communication skills (phone, email, etc.) and excellent teamwork skills in English and German
- High degree of customer, service and solution orientation
- Independent and responsible work
- Analytical thinking skills
- Ability to grasp matters quickly
- Engaging work through a variety of interesting tasks
- Modern workplace equipment and working conditions, flexible organizational structures, clear responsibilities
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Additional benefits, such as weekly physiotherapy (currently not), free parking, games room
Trayport Germany GmbH is one of the leading manufacturers of software for financial and energy companies in Europe and Asia. We are proud to look back on 20 successful years of developing quality software for rule-based trading and technical chart analysis.
Is this the varied challenge you are looking for? Then we look forward to receiving your application through email@example.com or Trayport Germany GmbH, Linzer Str. 11, 28359 Bremen, Germany.
WHY Trayport Germany GMBH?
- Because we represents an exciting challenge with the complex products we design and develop at a very high level
- Because we loves creativity and a sense of personal responsibility
- Because we encourages and promotes suggestions for improvement and opportunities to have a say
- Because we thinks long-term and wants to retain employees
We are a tightly
flat hierarchies and
open doors make for
flexible project development.
Printed on continuous paper,
this would correspond to a roll of
paper almost 10,000 m in length
(significantly longer than the
height of Mount Everest).
we are massaged
40 hours a month
on health issues and treats us.
Ø beverage consumption
3.5 kg coffee
315 tea bags
Tea and coffee,
water, fruits, vegetable, sweets,
and occasionally ice cream
are at our disposal.
Free time for
As personal project time,
each developer can develop
and implement own ideas
to improve the software.
the quality of the work,
so that we try
– successfully so far –
to avoid it.
We sponsor projects
and support social institutions,
but always anonymously.
The right equipment enables you to concentrate on the essentials. A fast PC, dual monitors, ergonomic chairs and modern software tools belong at every workplace.
WHAT ELSE WE HAVE TO OFFER.
- Flexible working hours
- Avoidance of overtime
- Fostering of personal advancement
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Ice cream and sweets regularly
- Coffee, tea and water are available free of charge
- Regular massage by a trained physiotherapist
- Regular breakfasts together
- Free company car park
Trayport Germany GmbH occupies an important position in the European and international market. We understand our customers and offer solution-oriented products for big players as well as for small to medium-sized companies.
Our products are judged by our customers to be robust and reliable. Solutions to problems are provided to customers quickly and efficiently.
It is important for us to think outside the box and to discover new solutions. Open communication, constant exchange and the independent thinking of each individual in the team are the decisive factors.
Trayport Germany GmbH is located in the Technology Park of Bremen University, close to the motorway feeder road. The connection to the city centre by public transport is just around the corner. In addition, there is a company car park for your own car and a place for your own bike.
The university canteen is located in the immediate vicinity, and there are of course a large number of delivery services for your physical well-being. An in-house kitchen with refrigerators, toaster, stove, oven and microwaves are available for the storage and preparation of your own meals.
On approx. 700 square metres, we have a lot of space for our workplaces, but above all for our ideas. A small library and a quiet massage room are included. Our permanent cleaning staff ensures that the “indoor climate” stays pleasant and clean.
After we receive your application documents, they will first be reviewed. We always look at ALL applications. If your application appeals to us, we will contact you and arrange an appointment at our company. Travel costs are only covered in individual cases and by prior arrangement. Please prepare yourself for the personal interview. You should know who we are, what we do, and what we expect of you. In particular, we also expect you to ask us some questions. If you are looking for a position in our development department, you should allow more time. It is customary for us to present our applicants with fictitious tasks.
Please send your written application to:
Trayport Germany GmbH
Human Resources Department
Linzer Str. 11
or in digital form to:
Please note that we only accept complete applications (cover letter with salary expectations, curriculum vitae and certificates).